Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome to the Office Supplies Blog!

It takes a special person to care enough about office supplies to make up a complete blog on this topic. It also takes a rather special person to want to read it. You are in select company!

Sadly--or perhaps delightfully--this is not actually the first blog on office supplies. I got the idea for this one when encountering a blog on Amazon.com while searching for office supplies. I mistook that blog for one exclusively on office supplies. It turned out not to be, but I searched the phrase "office supply blog" on Google and, amazingly, came across http://blog.shoplet.com/ .

4 comments:

lissa68 said...

My 6 year old nephew is obsessed with office supplies! :)

Viking Direct said...

I admire your blog; it has of lot of information about office supplies. You just got one perennial visitor of this blog.
viking office supplies

Unknown said...

very informative blog!.I intent to visit this site more often.
for more office supplies visit:


office binders & supplies!

Unknown said...

very informative blog!.I intent to visit this site more often.
for more office supplies visit:


office binders & supplies!